Welding helmet welding helmet automatic shield (MMA) MIG MAG TIG plasma.
With this automatic welding helmet your eyes are optimally protected against blinding during welding work by a built-in automatic darkening filter (ADF).
Two built-in light sensors record photoelectronically the light change state (welding arc) during the welding process and react immediately. The liquid crystal field darkens in 1/15000 second to a previously set dark value and thus protects your eyes from harmful radiation in the UV and IR range.
The comfortably fitting helmet shell, adjustable to any head shape and light weight, offers additional protection for your face against sparks.
The automatic welding helmet is suitable for electrode welding (MMA) / MIG / MAG / TIG as well as plasma welding and plasma cutting.
- Field of vision (mm): 90x35
- light filter cassette (mm): 110x90x9
- light dimming: DIN4
- adjustable darkening: DIN9 to DIN13
- darkening time: 0,0000667 seconds
- back delay time: 0.1 to 1 second, adjustable
- response sensitivity: low to high, adjustable
- Power supply: solar + 2 AAA alkaline,
- incl. UV protection and IR protection: DIN 16
- Working temperature: -5°C to +55°C
- Weight: 480g
The automatic welding helmet has three settings to give your eyes the right view, but protect them from harmful radiation perfectly.
1. DARKENING (knob on the outside of the helmet)
With the knob on the outside of the helmet, you can change the level of darkening in the liquid crystal field. The correct setting range for the various welding techniques is shown in the table below in relation to the welding current set.
2. back delay (delay - setting inside of helmet)
The adjustable back delay time is used for delayed brightening of the liquid crystal field and can be set from 0.1 to 1.0 seconds. The short setting time (0.1 to 0.25 seconds) is suitable for spot welding or short seam welding operations. The long setting time (0.85 - to 1.0 seconds) is suitable for high current welding with a long afterglow phase. The medium setting time (0.25 to 0.8 seconds) is suitable for most indoor and outdoor welding operations.
3. reaction sensitivity (sensitivity - setting inside the helmet)
The reaction sensitivity is adjusted according to the ambient light and the welding process. In general, the sensitivity should be set as follows: In a bright environment or during high current welding, set the control to minimum (Lo).
Order No.: 201600
Manufacturer Article No.: 70484
Weight: 0,48 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Model/Type: Welding helmet, welding helmet