Stable fly concentrate CyperFly *.
- acts successfully against flies, brakes, mosquitoes and creeping vermin cattle, pigs, horses and poultry houses
- applied to places where flies prefer, such as window sills, door frames, sunny surfaces on walls etc.
- Immediate and long-lasting up to 4 weeks
Spraying: 1000 ml mixed with 10 litres of water sufficient for surface up to to be treated 500 m² (approx. 1000 m install base m²).
Lay-up method: mix 500 ml with 0.5 kg of sugar and 0.5 litres of water and coat the strips from 30 x 10 cm or cardboard strips of cardboard 20 x 15 cm - 1 l finished coating solution per 200 m2 of floor space.
Application with spraying devices, E.g. cold fog machine: in the ratio 1:10 with water, mix, solution / m finished 4 ml m³.
- up to 1,000 m² of floor space (spray)
- also for spraying up to 3,000 m³
What do common birds with an iceberg? Only 20% can be seen! The remaining 80% are located as eggs or larvae in the manure, feces or in similar places, where they can develop splendidly to the fly. Therefore, it is important to the fly problem at the root, say to fight the larva. Larvarizide to be applied throughout the season. The Adultizide is aimed at the adult fly but also against all crawling and ﬂiegenden insects!
* Use biocides safely! Read always label and product information before use!
Active ingredient: Cypermethrin
Attention! Dangerous goods!GHS07, GHS09
Order No.: 800118
Manufacturer Article No.: 299531
Weight: 0,93 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Contents of the package: 1 Liter
Model/Type: Stable fly concentrate CyperFly *.
Maybe this could also be nice:
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
€6.81Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€9.71Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€9.40Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€12.33Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€19.43Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€32.43Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost