RatStop DF Gelpad * 500 g serving 15 g ABP. (Difenacoum) - ready to use rat and mouse bait in the form of paste
- high attractiveness for pest rodents due to high fat content in the paste
- in sachets 15 g - also for hard to reach places
- Ideally suited for use in humid environments
Zulassungsnr. DE: DE-2012-MA-14-00002-aa
Zulassungsnr. AT: AT/2012/Z/00026/14
Zulassungsnr. CH: CH-2012-0002
Gel or Pastapads are very attractive due to the high fat and moisture content, even with the presence of other food sources.
Difenacoum and Bromadiolone are the best known active ingredients of the second generation and used for years in the household, in municipalities and in agriculture for the rat and mouse control. Secondary poisoning are no hazard for these two ingredients used correctly.
Responsibly, proceed with the application of rodenticides and always carefully read the label and the instructions for use of the respective product.
Bait application for all products:
- against rats approx. 100-200 g / bait station every 10-20 m
- against House mice approx 20 g / bait station every 3-5 m
- All products contain bitter substance to prevent the uptake by non-target organisms (E.g., children)
- The harmful rodents die after 5-14 days at internal bleeding
* Use biocides safely! Read always label and product information before use!
Attention! Dangerous goods!GHS08
Order No.: 800012
Manufacturer Article No.: 299540
Weight: 0,50 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Contents of the package: 500 g
Model/Type: RatStop DF Gelpad portion of 500 g 15 g ABP. (Difenacoum)
Maybe this could also be nice:
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
€6.68Incl. 16% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€7.30Incl. 16% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€52.95Incl. 16% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€6.87Incl. 16% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€45.76Incl. 16% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€13.86Incl. 16% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost