Rat bait RatStop DF Gelpad * 2500 g
Portion 15 g Packing
Difenacoum is used as the active ingredient.
- Ready-to-use rat and mouse bait in paste form
- high attractiveness for rodents due to high fat content in the paste
- in portion bags á 15 g - also for hard to reach places
- excellently suited for use in damp environments
approval no. DE: DE-2012-MA-14-00002-aa
Approval no. AT: AT/2012/Z/00026/14
Approval no. CH: CH-2012-0002
- Gel or pasta pads are very attractive due to their high fat and moisture content, even in the presence of other feed sources.
Difenacoum and bromadiolone are the best known 2nd generation active ingredients and have been used for years in households, communes and in agriculture for rat and mouse control. Secondary poisoning is not a source of danger with these two agents when used properly.
Proceed responsibly when using rodenticides and always carefully read the label and instructions for use of each product.
Bait application for all products:
- against rats approx. 100 - 200 g / bait station every 10 - 20 m
- against house mice approx. 20 g / bait station every 3 - 5 m
- All products contain bittering agents to prevent ingestion by non-target organisms (e.g. children).
- The rodents die of internal bleeding after 5 - 14 days.
* Use biocides safely! Always read label and product information before use!
Order No.: 800013
Manufacturer Article No.: 299541
Weight: 2,50 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Contents of the package: 2,5 kg
Model/Type: RatStop DF Gelpad 2500 g serving 15 g ABP. (Difenacoum)
Species: Mice, Rats
Maybe this could also be nice:
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
€7.20Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€7.85Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€56.17Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€8.69Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€7.40Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€61.88Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost