BromaCereal * Rat bait 500 g (bromadiolone) - Ready to use fresh bait made from oat flakes
- for the safe control of rats and mice in hygienic areas, such as waste disposal sites, as well as for all private and commercial areas that are not used for the storage of food or feed.
- Bromadiolone is characterised by its high efficacy in controlling rats
- Oatmeal has excellent attractiveness to rodents
- Cereal baits are classic formulations. Care should be taken especially with cereal baits that other food sources are more difficult to reach.
- Brodifacoum has a very high toxicity. Great care must be taken to ensure that baits containing this active ingredient cannot be carried away from the bait station in order to protect non-target organisms from ingestion. It is also recommended that baits be used only indoors to prevent secondary poisoning.
Difenacoum and bromadiolone are the best known 2nd generation active ingredients and have been used for years in households, communes and in agriculture for rat and mouse control. Secondary poisoning is not a source of danger with these two agents when used properly.
Proceed responsibly when using rodenticides and always carefully read the label and instructions for use of each product.
Bait application for all products:
- against rats approx. 100 - 200 g / bait station every 10 - 20 m
- against house mice approx. 20 g / bait station every 3 - 5 m
- All products contain bittering agents to prevent ingestion by non-target organisms (e.g. children).
- The rodents die of internal bleeding after 5 - 14 days.
* Use biocides safely! Always read label and product information before use!
Active ingredient: Bromadiolone
Country of Manufacture: Belgium
Order No.: 800008
Manufacturer Article No.: 299549
Weight: 0,57 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Contents of the package: 500 g
Model/Type: Rat bait BromaCereal 500 g (Bromadiolone)
Maybe this could also be nice:
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
€7.20Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€56.17Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€61.88Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€19.27Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€24.68Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€25.99Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost