Masta-Kill - Kill poison for flies Masta, 10000 ml canister - against insects and spiders

Fliegengift MASTA-KILL 10 Liter Kanister
  • Kill poison for flies Masta, 10000 ml canister - against insects and spiders
  • Kill poison for flies Masta, 10000 ml canister - against insects and spiders
Masta-Kill - Kill poison for flies Masta, 10000 ml canister - against insects and spiders
€82.30
Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
Grundpreis: €16.46 pro 1 Liter
Fly poison Masta Kill, 10000 ml canister

Delivery Time: 2-3 Tage

MASTA-KILL 10000 ml canister against flies & insects in the stable

The MASTA-KILL fly killer in the 10 litre canister is suitable for a large-scale application in the chicken house, cowshed or pigsty or also everywhere where flies & insects become a problem.

The fly poison of Masta-Kill has a fast effect, a. high "knock-down" effect occurs. Destroy, drive away & kill insects and flies where they become a problem.

Masta-Kill fly poison is safely effective against all insects and pests and flies due to a special combination of active ingredients.

The fly poison of Masta-Kill.

  • has a fast effect, i.e. high "knock-down" effect
  • has a long-term effect over several weeks
  • is effective against all insects and pests due to a special combination of active ingredients
  • is without the addition of organic solvents
  • is without propellant gas and not flammable
  • has a pleasant smell

Masta-Kill can also be used nebulised with a cold fogger! (Mini: 4 ml/m³)
Masta-Kill 1 liter is enough for up to 250 m² treatment area!

MASTA-KILL fly poison is without the addition of organic solvents and has a non-unpleasant odour.

Prevent fly infestation !!! Remember: What do flies have in common with an iceberg?

You only see 20 % of the flies present! The remaining 80% are in the form of eggs or larvae in manure, dung or similar places where they can develop magnificently into flies. It is important to fight the fly problem at the root, i.e. at the larvae. Larvacides such as Masta-Kill should be applied throughout the season.With a fly poison such as from Masta-Kill you will get your fly & insect problem in your barn under control.


GHS Symbol : GHS09
UFI: 5914-6930-NJ0N-RECS
Registration No. BauA: N-12158


Active ingredients contained in each 100 g MASTA-KILL®: 1.6 g piperonyl butoxide, 0.8 g permethrin, 0.075 g pyrethrins.

Contains permethrin (ISO), Cymbopogon nardus, extract. May cause allergic reactions.

Use biocidal products with care. Always read label and product information before use.

Details:

Manufacturer: Masta-Kill

Attention! Dangerous goods!GHS09

98/8/EG Art.22: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use!

Drugs: Permethrin, Piperonyl butoxide, Pyrethrins

EAN: 4040342060054
Order No.: 8001341
Manufacturer Article No.: 6005

Weight: 10,54 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Contents of the package: 10 Liter

Model/Type: Kill poison for flies Masta, 5000 ml canister

Maybe this could also be nice: