Kerbl - Poison for flies, bait granules FlyGold Ultra, 2000 g

Poison for flies, bait granules FlyGold Ultra, 2000 g
  • Poison for flies, bait granules FlyGold Ultra, 2000 g
  • Poison for flies, bait granules FlyGold Ultra, 2000 g
Kerbl - Poison for flies, bait granules FlyGold Ultra, 2000 g
€87.16
Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
Grundpreis: €43.58 pro 1 Liter
Bait granules FlyGold Ultra * 2000 g - feeding bait against stable flies and house flies (large house fly)

Delivery Time: 2-3 Tage

Bait granules FlyGold Ultra * 2000 g

  • Feeding bait against stable and house flies (large house fly)
  • fast onset of action
  • effective for up to 8 weeks
  • high yield up to 1.000 m² (2 kg)
  • with bitter substance Bitrex against accidental ingestion, e.g. by children or pets
  • spreading method: 2 g/m² in small bowls at several places where flies are present
  • Spreading method: 200 g in 140 ml water for 80 - 100 m². Spread the product mixed with water at staging points (wall or cardboard strip) with a brush.since

Spray the brush strokes with water several times a week, so you get the full effect - proven for years.

What do flies have in common with an iceberg? You can only see 20 %! The remaining 80% befind themselves as eggs or larvae in slurry, manure or similar places, where they can develop magnificently into flies. It is therefore important to combat the fly problem at the root, i.e. at the larvae. Larvaricides should be applied throughout the season. Adulticides are directed against the adult fly but also against all crawling and flying insects!

Use biocides safely! Always read label and product information before use!

Active ingredient: Imidacloprid

Details:

Manufacturer: Kerbl

Attention! Dangerous goods!GHS09

98/8/EG Art.22: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use!

Drugs: Imidacloprid

EAN: 4018653006214
Order No.: 800114
Manufacturer Article No.: 299730

Weight: 2,32 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Contents of the package: 2 kg

Model/Type: Poison for flies, bait granules FlyGold Ultra, 2000 g

Use: in the stable

You may also be interested in the following product(s)