Home Shield to fight mites and vermin without chemicals
Fossil's Home Shield mite poison binds the fat layer of crawling insects such as ants, woodlice, silverfish, cockroaches and mites. A poison-free control method to fight vermin. Purely physical vermin control by absorbing the protective wax layer.
- Home Shield by Fossil alternative to mite spray acts quickly and permanently against silverfish, woodlice, cockroaches.
- can also be used as a poison-free ant repellent.
- For use at normal air humidity against silverfish, woodlice, cockroaches.
- Home Shield from Fossil can be used in the home and garden as a poison-free ant repellent.
- Remains dry always effective in vermin control
- Cannot be overdosed
- Mite poison is year round, when silverfish, woodlice, cockroach control occurs, can also be used as a poison free ant poison.
- "Home Shield" by Fossil in cracks and crevices of the silverfish, woodlice, cockroaches dwelling sprinkle.
- Treat preferred places of residence, such as gaps in walls, cracks in walls or similar in bathrooms, kitchens or living rooms particularly thoroughly.
- Repeat the application of the agent against silverfish, or as a non-toxic ant poison, if necessary.
Active ingredients: Amorphous silicate mixture
BauA Reg. No.: N-75084
Important: Use biocides safely. Always read label and product information before use.
Country of Manufacture: Germany
Manufacturer: Fossil Shield
Drugs: fossil plankton
Order No.: 800153
Manufacturer Article No.: 1031 HS_500
Weight: 0,50 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Contents of the package: 500 ml
Model/Type: Mite poison Home Shield 500 ml vacuum box
Standard (DIN etc.): baua: Reg.-Nr. N-75086
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
€3.63Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
Regular Price: €10.45
Special Price €8.46
€7.15Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€18.56Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€223.07Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost