Mite poison Home Shield, 250 ml, dust can as a means to combat vermin.
Home Shield by Fossil as a means to combat vermin, binds the fat layer of crawling insects such as ants, woodlice, silverfish, cockroaches, mites. A poison free control method to control vermin.
- Home Shield mite poison in a dust can from Fossil is the alternative to mite spray.
- mite poison can also be used as a non-toxic ant poison
- Mite poison for use in normal humidity to combat silverfish, woodlice, cockroaches.
- Home Shield by Fossil In the house and garden, can also be used as a poison-free ant poison.
- The mite poison in the dust can remains dry always effective in fighting vermin and can not be overdosed
The mite poison dust can is all year round, at the occurrence of silverfish, woodlice, cockroaches fight, also as a poison-free ant poison usable. "Home Shield" by Fossil in cracks and crevices of the silverfish, woodlice, cockroaches dwelling sprinkle. Treat preferred places of residence, such as gaps in walls, cracks in walls or similar in bathrooms, kitchens or living areas particularly thoroughly Repeat the application of the mite poison against silverfish, or also as a poison-free ant poison, if necessary.
Active ingredients: Amorphous silicate mixture
BAUA: Reg. No. N-61011
Important: Use biocides safely. Always read label and product information before use.
Country of Manufacture: Germany
Manufacturer: Home Shield
Drugs: fossil plankton
Order No.: 800152
Manufacturer Article No.: 1131 HS_250
Weight: 0,20 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Contents of the package: 250 ml
Model/Type: Mite poison dust container, Home Shield, 250 ml
Standard (DIN etc.): baua: Reg.-Nr. N-61011
Use: Indoor, in House, in the stable
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
€3.63Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€14.17Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€7.15Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€18.56Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€223.07Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost