PASTURE PUMP LISTER L 3
Diaphragm pasture pump made of indestructible cast iron for cows and horses.
- Extremely wear-resistant lifting mechanism (with only 2 bearings).
- All cast iron parts have a weatherproof primer and special paint.
- Connection and valves are corrosion resistant.
- The function is guaranteed for longer suction distances and a suction depth of up to approx. 8 metres.
- Suitable for hose and pipe connection.
- Height: 450 mm
- Length: 600 mm
- Connection external thread: 3/4 inch
- Flow rate: approx. 0.6 l per stroke (depending on the suction depth)
- Weight: approx. 32 kg
- Bulky goods costs are already included in the price
Order No.: 600251
Manufacturer Article No.: 0103-000
Weight: 31,50 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Model/Type: LISTER L3 Membrane Pasture Pump
Material: gray cast iron, Iron
Use: Horses and horse breeding, Cattle Farming & Cattle, Dairy Industry
Species: Cattle, Cows, Horses
Maybe this could also be nice:
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
€130.15Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€249.90Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€292.94Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€241.24Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€321.30Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€206.83Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost