MASTA-KILL - Kill poison for flies - 400 ml spray can - Insect killer spray

MASTA-KILL - Kill poison for flies - 400 ml spray can - Insect killer spray
  • MASTA-KILL - Kill poison for flies - 400 ml spray can - Insect killer spray
  • MASTA-KILL - Kill poison for flies - 400 ml spray can - Insect killer spray
  • MASTA-KILL - Kill poison for flies - 400 ml spray can - Insect killer spray
  • MASTA-KILL - Kill poison for flies - 400 ml spray can - Insect killer spray
  • MASTA-KILL - Kill poison for flies - 400 ml spray can - Insect killer spray
MASTA-KILL - Kill poison for flies - 400 ml spray can - Insect killer spray
€7.95
Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
Kill poison for flies Masta, 400 ml spray can

Delivery Time: 2-3 Tage

Insect killer spray MASTA-KILL, 400 ml spray can

  • ensure effective against all insects and pests by combination of special synergists
  • fast effect, i.e. high» knock-down «effect».
  • pleasant smell
  • Quantity: 40 ml / m²

What do common birds with an iceberg? See only 20%! The remaining 80% reside than eggs or larvae in the manure, feces or in similar places, where they can develop splendidly to the fly. Therefore, it is important to the fly problem at the root, say to fight the larva. Larvarizide to be applied throughout the season. The Adultizide is aimed at the adult fly but also against all crawling and flying insects.

Details:

Manufacturer: Masta-Kill

Attention! Dangerous goods!GHS02, GHS07, GHS09

98/8/EG Art.22: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use!

Drugs: Permethrin, Piperonylbutoxid, Pyrethrum

EAN: 4040342060085
Order No.: 800130
Manufacturer Article No.: 6008

Weight: 0,36 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Contents of the package: 400 ml

Model/Type: MASTA-KILL - Kill poison for flies - 400 ml spray can - Insect killer spray