Masta-Kill - Kill poison for flies Masta, 5000 ml canister

Kill poison for flies Masta, 5000 ml canister
Masta-Kill - Kill poison for flies Masta, 5000 ml canister
Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
Grundpreis: €9.45 pro 1 Liter
Fly poison Masta Kill, 5000 ml canister

Delivery Time: 2-3 Tage

Insect killer MASTA-KILL * 5000 ml canister

  • safely effective against all insects and pests due to special combination of active ingredients
  • fast action, i.e. high "knock-down" effect
  • long-term effect over several weeks
  • no addition of organic solvents
  • without propellant gas, non-flammable
  • pleasant odour
  • application rate: 16 ml/m²
  • Fogging with cold fogger Mini: 4 ml/m³
  • 1 litre is sufficient for a treatment area of up to 250 m²!

What do flies have in common with an iceberg? They only see 20 %! The remaining 80 % are found as eggs or larvae in the liquid manure, in the manure or in similar places where they can develop into flies. Therefore it is important to fight the fly problem at the root, i.e. with the larvae. Larvaricides should be applied throughout the season. Adulticides are directed against the adult fly but also against all crawling and flying insects!

GHS Symbol : GHS09
UFI: 5914-6930-NJ0N-RECS
Registration No. BauA: N-12158

Active ingredients contained in 100 g MASTA-KILL®: 1.6 g piperonyl butoxide, 0.8 g permethrin, 0.075 g pyrethrins.

Contains permethrin (ISO), Cymbopogon nardus, extract. May cause allergic reactions.

Use biocidal products with care. Always read label and product information before use.


Country of Manufacture: Germany

Manufacturer: Masta-Kill

Attention! Dangerous goods!GHS09

98/8/EG Art.22: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use!

Drugs: Permethrin, Piperonyl butoxide, Pyrethrins

EAN: 4040342060047
Order No.: 800134
Manufacturer Article No.: 6004

Weight: 5,20 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Contents of the package: 5 Liter

Model/Type: Kill poison for flies Masta, 5000 ml canister