Electric Fence Battery 9 Volt 75 AH, Alkaline
Advantages of alkaline batteries:
- higher battery voltage (volts) (on average 2 V higher than zinc-carbon batteries during operation on a pasture fence device
- better discharge characteristics
- constant voltage until end of life
- 33% more power at the same nominal capacity compared to zinc-carbon batteries (see points 1 and 2). This means that alkaline batteries supply the electric fence with up to 30% more power than zinc-carbon batteries. Alkaline batteries have a significantly longer life than zinc-carbon batteries and are therefore ultimately cheaper.
- Less sensitivity to low temperatures. Alkaline batteries work down to temperatures of -20°, whereas zinc-carbon batteries only work down to -5°. At temperatures around 6° (spring, autumn) the alkaline battery loses less voltage (V) than the zinc-carbon battery and therefore has a longer life.
- Alkaline batteries have up to 50% less weight compared to the zinc-carbon battery with the same power, thus protecting the environment, reducing manufacturing and transport costs.
- Alkaline batteries have up to 40% less volume, these smaller dimensions reduce transportation and storage costs and the batteries are easier for consumers to handle.
- 75 Ah
- 9 Volt
- small case
- mercury free
- cadmium free
Battery Type: dry battery
Battery voltage in volts: 9
Power in AH: 75
Order No.: 900026
Manufacturer Article No.: 10572
Weight: 1,74 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Model/Type: Fence battery 9 volt 75 AH, alkaline
Length : 162 mm
Width: 109 mm
Height: 112 mm
Maybe this could also be nice:
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
€11.95Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€13.91Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€16.95Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€22.96Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€24.44Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€59.77Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost