Calgonit udder paper, double roll - "Extra soft".
Calgonit Udder Paper is a high quality udder paper for dry and wet application.
- Larger surface structure due to embossing
- For cleaning the teats before every milking
- for wet udder pre-cleaning with calgonit PREMIUM CL
- optimal absorbency
- embossed surface structure
- Rots in the liquid manure! Lighter paper quality!
- Reduction of germ transfer from the teat to the milk!
Calgonit udder paper is formaldehyde-free, has optimum absorbency and an embossed surface structure.
Country of Manufacture: Germany
Manufacturer: Calgonit Industrial
Order No.: 300070
Manufacturer Article No.: 22022008
Weight: 0,95 kg
Packing units: 2 Pieces / Pack
Model/Type: Calgonit Kapila paper, dual role
Use: Cattle Farming & Cattle, Dairy Industry
Maybe this could also be nice:
You may also be interested in the following product(s)