BrodiPads Gelpad * 1000 g paste bait 15gr, Brodifacoum
Ready-to-use rat and mouse bait in paste form
- high attractiveness for rodents due to high fat content in the paste
- in portion bags á 15 g - also for hard to reach places
- modern, safe active ingredient against resistant strains
- excellently suited for use in damp environments
- Gel or paste pads are very attractive due to the high fat and moisture content, even in the presence of other food sources.
Brodifacoum has a very high toxicity. Great care should be taken to ensure that baits containing this agent cannot be carried away from the bait station to protect non-target organisms from ingestion. It is also recommended that baits only be used indoors to prevent secondary poisoning.
Difenacoum and bromadiolone are the best known 2nd generation active ingredients and have been used for years in households, communes and in agriculture for rat and mouse control. Secondary poisoning is not a source of danger with these two agents when used properly.
Use rodenticides responsibly and always carefully read the label and instructions for use of each product.
Bait application for all products:
- against rats approx. 100 - 200 g / bait station every 10 - 20 m.
- against house mice approx. 20 g / bait station every 3 - 5 m
- All products contain bittering agents to prevent ingestion by non-target organisms (e.g. children).
- The rodents die of internal bleeding after 5 - 14 days.
* Use biocides safely! Always read label and product information before use!
Active ingredient: Brodifacoum
Country of Manufacture: Germany
Order No.: 800009
Manufacturer Article No.: 299554
Weight: 0,00 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Model/Type: BrodiPads Gelpad 1000 g of paste bait 15gr, Brodifacoum
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
€7.20Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€7.85Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€58.58Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€8.69Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€7.40Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€58.01Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost