Balsavit Milking Ointment, 850 ml - For the care and protection of skin and udder.
Teats and udders are especially stressed by machine milking. Therefore, the care with a suitable milking ointment is of great importance. Due to its panthenol and allantoin content, Balsavit Milking Ointment is particularly suitable for protecting and caring for stressed skin.
Balsavit Milking Ointment
- supports hygienic measures during milking
- cares for the teats and the stressed skin of the milker,
- covers teats and udder with a thin protective layer against external influences,
- additional protection is achieved by covering the teat tip,
- is exquisitely and durably slippery,
- facilitates the milking process by hand and machine,
- has no influence on the smell and taste of the milk,
- has no inhibitory effect on cheese-technically important bacteria,
- is at the same time an ideal hand cream.
Balsavit milking ointment for external use on the udder. For preventive udder care, rub the udder evenly with Balsavit Ointment before and after milking.
Ingredients : D-panthenol, allantoin and glycerine.
Country of Manufacture: Germany
Order No.: 300218
Manufacturer Article No.: 860SA0000085002
Weight: 0,89 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Contents of the package: 850 ml
Model/Type: Balsavit milking cream - 850 ml
Use: Dairy Industry