AzametiFly bait granules 400 g *.
- particularly effective by attractant (pheromone)!
- Special formulation to combat also pyrethroid-resistant flies!
- with bitter principle against accidental ingestion
- (a) as scatter bait: set up several "feeding stations" with little granules in favorite flies stay places. m² 100 g enough for a stable footprint of approx. 50 m.
- (b) Streichmittel: for example 100 g AzametiFLY mixed with 50 ml of lukewarm water and paint on preferred places of flies (ceilings, walls, window or door frame, etc.). It can be thus also wooden or cardboard sheets coated and hung in the stable, E.g. 1 Board of 25 x 30 cm per 10 m² barn area. Quantity of sugar intensifies the effect!
- with new formula
What do common birds with an iceberg? Only 20% can be seen! The remaining 80% are located as eggs or larvae in the manure, feces or in similar places, where they can develop splendidly to the fly. Therefore, it is important to the fly problem at the root, say to fight the larva. Larvarizide to be applied throughout the season. The Adultizide is aimed at the adult fly but also against all crawling and ﬂiegenden insects!
* Use biocides safely! Read always label and product information before use!
Active ingredient: Azamethiphos
Attention! Dangerous goods!GHS07, GHS09
Order No.: 800116
Manufacturer Article No.: 299750
Weight: 0,53 kg
Packing units: 1 Pieces / Pack
Model/Type: AzametiFly bait granules 400 g *.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
€6.93Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€8.03Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€9.25Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€11.31Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€11.75Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€18.50Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost